It’s go time at Deerfoot Lodge Blue Ridge. We need your help to get critical infrastructure in place to open camp. Dad Kunz Lodge is complete and ready for volunteers. Woodsmen cabins are mostly done. Memorial Day volunteers will be the first to enjoy the camper outdoor shower houses.
Here are just some of the task we will be working on during the 2019 Memorial Day Work Weekend.
- Stairs, screens, railings and bunks in 3 treehouses
- Roofs, stairs, screens, railings and bunks in 2 lean-to’s
- Platforms for Section Chief’s tents
- Swim docks and rafts
- Build floor in Dining Hall
- Build bunks and cubbies in Dad’s Lodge
- Build frame for main sign
- Run electrical in dining hall, office, camp store, handcraft, maintenance, and fishing
- Build roof over riflery
- Clear spot for archery
- And much, much more